Friday, March 24, 2006

*Another week old! (24!!)



Time is flying by so fast... doesn't seem right sometimes! I told Camden last night, "I wish you could stay little like this so I could hold you and love on you!" He just grinned at me as if to say, "I have bigger plans, Momma!"

"Little" Big Sis gets some practice reading. And Camden loves it!


Poor baby...let the "torture" from "Big" Big Sis begin!! ;-)

Y ..... M ..... C ..... A !!! (too funny)

AWWWWWWW!!!!! Camden and Gracie (Alli's "baby") both have a new friend!! Gracie just had her 2nd birthday :) Camden is noticing our cat Felix and our dog Bebo, and any other dog or cat, too. He LOVES them!

My sweet, sweet little man :)

1 comment:

Forrest and Elizabeth Williams said...

So cute Traci. What great pictures and what a sweet family. You are blessed. I know you are enjoying every minute. Take care :) ejw